Who is Koen Plumbing & How do We Benefit You?
We’re Problem Solvers, Installers, Designers, Leak Stoppers, Clog Killers, Pipers, Tile Setters, and Safety Experts. We do a lot of things, really. We have been in the Dallas Area for more than 60 years, and sent our expert technicians throughout the Dallas and Metro area to tackle jobs big and small.
A lot of companies come up with a clever slogan or “mission statement” to describe what they do. Since getting the job done right is a given, what we focus on is HOW we get the job done. So, what’s our mission statement you ask?
Well, we don’t have one. But we are on a mission…
Koen Plumbing is dedicated to exceeding your expectations!
We’re always open to questions, suggestions, and anything else that can help us serve you better.
10 Reasons Tough Customers Insist on Koen Plumbing!
- We’ve been in business for 60 years, & we specialize in residential plumbing. What that means for you – We know the codes and the construction of your area. We know what works and what doesn’t. You’re not going to be our training ground. We’ll do it right for you… and we’ll save you money in the process.
- A real person will pick up the phone, and offer you friendly, no-pressure advice and answers to your questions. You can almost HEAR us smiling! What that means for you – You’ll feel comfortable whenever you deal with us. You’ll know right from the start that our promise of honesty, integrity and value is more than just lip service.
- When we show up…it’s with a smile on our face – and we’re clean cut, in uniform, with Photo Identification, and everything we need to take care of you. What that means for you – Personal security – you’ll feel comfortable welcoming us into your home. And when we leave, you’ll feel good knowing we’ve cleaned up after ourselves leaving your home neat and tidy (even if you’re not so neat and tidy).
- Our guarantees cover your satisfaction, the effectiveness of the repair, the parts….and the labor! What that means for you – Your money is going to be well spent. We’ll save you money on the repairs, installations, and fixtures, and you’ll only pay for a job done right. Having to call on another plumber is a waste of your time and money. We’ll see to it that that NEVER happens.
- All of our fees are “by the book” and we present them in writing before work begins. You’ll never see extra charges, overtime, or surcharges! What that means for you – Everyone worries about fine print, weasel clauses, and hidden charges. We’re customers too and there’s nothing that turns us off more about a company. When you hire Koen, everything is laid out before work begins with no surprises. Period.
- We make appointments, we KEEP appointments! What that means for you – No “4-hour windows.” No “we’ll be there when we get there.” We’ll tell you when we’re coming, and we’ll show up on time. You’re busy enough without having to wait around for your plumber to arrive.
- Our vans are fully equipped for all emergency repairs. What that means for you – When we show up we’re prepared right then and there to tackle the job. We’ll never start making excuses about what parts we need to order, who needs to come back at a later date, or any of that nonsense. When we arrive at your door, we’re ready to work.
- We’ve maintained an excellent reputation with the Better Business Bureau for more than 2 decades!! What that means for you – We have a great reputation and we aim to keep it. You’ll see that from how we do business. Bottom line? You can feel good about choosing Koen.
- WE’RE ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS, and we care about the safety of you and your family. What that means for you – Our recommendations are not based on making ourselves the most money. We’ll tell you the safety benefits of products and installations… which are environmentally sound… and which can reduce your energy costs.
- We’re insured. What that means for you – You don’t have to worry about any out of pocket expenses, or insurance fees in the event of an accident, injury, or damage to your property. We’re insured. We’re safe. And we have a vested interest in your safety as well as our own.